Services and organisation
RELY ON OUR EXPERIENCE
There are no limits to what we can stage by working hand-in-hand with our clients, but if we want to start from basics, this is what we deal with.
Event organising is increasingly more present in a company’s marketing strategy. An event fosters customer and supplier loyalty, broadens business relationships, diffuses a sense of belonging, inspires team workers, expands company visibility, promotes scientific –technological debate and testifies civic and social commitment.
Every event we stage is the result of strategic, creative, technically and organisationally spectacular aspects that we create while keeping firmly in mind the requirements of each single client.
EXPLORING REQUIRMENTS AND EVENT PLANNING
We work closely alongside our clients, not only during the event but throughout the work leading up to it – from planning to sourcing the venue or any other service that a particular event may require.
- Analysis of event objectives
- Consultancy for conception
- Sourcing most suitable venues for work and social programme
- Budget control
- Sponsorship research
- Project drafting
- Venue sourcing and inspection
- Reviewing event gadgets and merchandise
- Communications project to increase event visibility
- Designing graphics and texts for posters, programmes
- Creating all conference materials (customised badges, name tags, pens, bags…)
- Creating one-off and short term websites for event duration
- Attending to permits/authorization
- Management sponsorship requests
OF THE LOCAL EVENT
During the event the highly qualified organisation offices staff are present. Like for the all the stages of organising an event, we’re by our client’s side to provide support in order to deliver the best result possible.
- Organisation offices
- Management registration and payments (including on-line)
- Management suppliers and sponsors
- Graphic design of stage set (including customised)
- Event communication (internal and external)
- Management hospitality and transfer (hotels, booking service, train and plane tickets and welcome)
- Management hostesses and staff (briefing and direct control)
- Catering (coffee breaks/lunches/dinners/buffets)
- Catering service, even outside
- Management audio and video service
- Organisation free time for companions (excursions, nature guides…)
- Transfer services (bus, taxi, shuttle)
- Photography services
- Staff (office, hostesses, stewards and parking attendants, interpreters, cloakroom service)
MANAGEMENT OF ACTIVITES AFTER THE EVENT
Our work is not over when the event comes to a close but we also deal with the side related to closing and event evaluation.
- Management acknowledgments
- Management press reviews
- Management complimentary gifts
- Collecting photographic material